- Virtual tour sign-up required for new families . Current and previous PlayThrive families please contact email@example.com for accessing the online application form.
- Online application opens on December 8th
- First round of TK/K acceptance will be notified on February 28th and confirmed by March 7th
- Non-refundable application fee: $75
Priority is given to students who are
- Siblings of students enrolled at PlayThrive
- Students in the Orion MI program
- Attending full time (5 days a week)
|Virtual tour 1||12/8/21|
|Online registration opens 3PM||12/8/21|
|Virtual tour 2||1/12/22|
|Virtual tour 3||2/9/22|
|TK/K acceptance notification, round 1||2/28/22|
|TK/K family confirmation, round 1||3/7/22|
- Schedule a trial class for the At-home program
- Trial Classes available on 2/2 to 2/4
- 5 trial classes each day 3 – 5:30 pm depending on child’s age and Mandarin abilities.
- Apply online. Link available after the trial class.
- Meet the teaching team to discuss mutual expectations and goals to confirm child’s enrollment.
|At-Home Program Deadlines|
|Online registration opens (rolling)||1/20/21|
|Schedule trial class 1||2/2/21|
|Schedule trial class 2||2/3/21|
|Schedule trial class 3||2/4/21|
“As a full-time professional and single mom, it is of utmost importance that my child is being cared for without my presence, with an organization I trust, and with teachers I trust. PlayThrive has provided me with exactly that. Extending the Mandarin language, and being conveniently located on the same campus as the Mandarin Immersion program, I have received great peace of mind, as my child now is a 2nd grader, and is enrolled at PlayThrive for the 3rd year. The teachers from each year’s experience, have all shown exceptional care, and passion in what they do, as evidenced by the time, effort, heart, and creativity they put into the cultural events, project-based learning activities, routinely newsletters, and individual attention and care to the children.”
– Melody, 2nd grade parent